Our Products Catalogue
We have enclosed a copy of our product catalogue. Please feel free to download it.
Hinges Plate for Cabinets
Hinges Plate is the part of a hinge, handle or latch that mounts the hardware to a cabinet. hinges plate make it easier to attach doors to frames.A hinges plate is the portion of a hinge that attaches to the wood. hinges plate can be used in doors, cabinetry and furniture.
They can also make it easier to assemble drawer slides. hinges plate are available in a variety of sizes and finishes to ensure that each project has suitable hardware.
The size of the hinges plate affects the door overlay, so carpenters must be careful to choose the correct hinges for their projects. Incorrect sizes may cause gaps or overlapping doors.
There are also hinges plate on the market that are designed to be hidden from view, which can enhance the appearance of cabinetry. Some types of hidden hinges are installed inside the cabinet, while others are in-layed for a flush fit.
We work with clients to integrate the flow of the customer experience across channels (e.g., face-to-face, telephone), opening up new lead sources, supporting sales for smaller
Benefits of Hinges Plate
- Less Noise – Generally a continuous hinge will produce significantly less noise than a conventional hinge.
- Easy Installation – The continuous hinge can be easily installed on any existing doorframe and door as an economical, easy solution.
- Extended Life Span – In direct comparison to a traditional butt hinge, a continuous hinge is far superior and has a much longer extended life span.
- Identical Operation – The design of the continuous hinge automatically ensures that each leaf operates identically to the other. This minimizes the effort required to open and close even the largest and heaviest commercial doors.
- Increased Security – Because of the inability to pry the door off its continuous hinges, this hinge variety offers a higher degree of security for restricted or secured areas.
- Increased Privacy – A continuous hinge offers a high level of privacy in exam rooms, file rooms, lavatories, executive offices and other places where it is desirable to create the inability to see between the door and the jamb.